Why you should get your podcast transcribed?
There are different kinds of audiences and each of them have their own appetite for consuming content. Some love to read, others prefer the more visual types like infographics and images, there are those who prefer to watch videos and still another segment are those listeners who enjoy plugging your voice into their earbuds.
This diversity of audience makes it imperative that you consider getting a text version of your podcast. With the transcribed version of your show
- You can turn it into blog post or easy to read format
- You can reach out to a segment of your audience who love to read
- You can extract quote worthy and shareable insights and ideas
- You can help your audience who are not native speakers of English understand it better
- You can provide your listeners an easy way to come back to a certain section of your content instead of playing the audio all over again.
- You practically provide extra value to your audience
- You are simply showing consideration to those who are deaf
Finally, remember that the search engines only index text based contents (at least for now). SO if you really want to use your podcast’s full potential, then transcription is a great investment.[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]